Introducing The Rocketrip Perks Program
At Rocketrip we want to make cost-cutting a win-win for companies and employees. When employees get to keep half of every dollar they save on business travel, they have a real incentive to spend the company’s money like it’s their own: the more they save on flights, hotels, and rental cars, the more they’ll earn to spend on things they actually want.
As part of our mission to make business travel less expensive and more rewarding, we’ve partnered with several great companies to offer our users special perks and discounts. All Rocketrip users can now redeem exclusive deals from HotelTonight, Breather, FoundersCard, LoungeBuddy, Uber, Virgin America, and more. The more travelers use our partners’ services, the more money they’ll save, and the more reward points they’ll accrue.
Traditional loyalty programs are designed to encourage high spending among business travelers. Rocketrip’s perks program brings many of the same rewards to our cost-conscious users, offering everything from free credits to preferred rates and accelerated loyalty status with the companies savvy travelers love.
We’re continuing to expand our partner network to deliver the best overall trip experience at the best overall value. Take a look below at some of the companies we’ve already teamed up with!
- HotelTonight offers amazing last-minute deals at top-rated hotels, up to 7 days in advance.
- FoundersCard is a members-only program offering special offers and discounts from travel lifestyle brands.
- Breather provides on-demand workspaces for as little as an hour or as long as a month. It’s a great option for travelers who need a flexible workspace solution wherever they go.
- LoungeBuddy gives access to hundreds of premium airport lounges regardless of frequent flyer status.
- Virgin America was named by Fortune Magazine as the best airline in the U.S. for business travelers. Rocketrip’s partnership with Virgin gives users exclusive bonuses for enrolling in the Elevate frequent flyer program. They can also convert their Rocketrip points into Elevate points – effectively paying for personal travel using the money they save on business travel.
Want to learn more about how Rocketrip could lower your company’s expenses by rewarding employees for saving on travel?